what does he want?

over 5 years ago

An old classmate of mine just contacted me after decades of no Contact. We hardly spoke during the years in the same class. Now he seems very friendly, why? what does he want after all this time?

over 5 years ago
psychicjulia1119 didn't upload a photo

Venus (psychicjulia1119)

16 posts

It sounds like he is a twin-flame, perhaps it could be because he had feelings for you back when you both had attended school together. There is much more I am picking up but this not the place to discuss anything big that is meant to be shared in a one on one session. Please contact me I would love to chat with you.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are toward you . I see a lot through spirit around a person and his feelings . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials today . I know I can help you and give you full insight . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Good Day Anna,

This is always a curious thing to ponder. I would be more than happy to help enlighten you on what the motives of your former classmate.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 5 years ago

He’s always liked you, and is hoping for something more than a friendship.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

He made contact to see if he has a chance with you.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

I can help