Disagreement

over 5 years ago

Just had an argument or should I say a disagreement- with my POI. I want change in our relationship to bring us together. He lives away from me and I’ve been patient- understanding. But I’m human and want more out of life than what we have. Will things change for the better with us? I love him and I know he loves me but how much longer will this continue? I hate the long distance.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/08/18-10/15/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. OCTOBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit around his thoughts and see what spirit show if he will change or not . I don’t sugar coat , I will give you the truth what spirit is showing and when. On line now -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

He contacted me early this morning as usual to say good morning sunshine. I responded back. I’ve kept quiet all day from him -normally send him a text at lunch and at night – to say good night but I’m not. I told him I was upset with him but I still loved him – and I do. I just hate it that he refuses to bend on this topic it hurts me and he knows it.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Long distance relationships are not for sissies! You definitely need a reader.

Fortunately? I can help with that!

Let’s chat more directly.

Mystic_SunTiger