English (Change)

Do I even have a love life

5 days ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

376 posts

Seems one disappointment after another every time I let my guard down to someone- last relationship I was hurt and treated bad. Now I don’t even trust men and don’t want to deal with love anymore.

4 days ago

sometimes its just Karma getting back ..Dear.. so my suggestion is before getting into any relationship pls do some healing work on ur self and raise your vibration … i can help you with some affirmations to work with so call me if interested

4 days ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

376 posts

Must be some karma using the rest of this year to inner heal and work on self – trust me – affirmations yes

3 days ago

No dear good thing will come to you please join me for detail about your issue i tell you how it was happen

3 days ago

I would be happy to do a reading for you !Only 99 cent a min ;)

2 days ago

contact me for a full life love and career reading

1 day ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

about 16 hours ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit and see when the right man is coming in for you and a future . it was the wrong men . Come in and let me help you moving forward . Blessings

about 10 hours ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

376 posts

Truthfully tired of dealing with my love life if I can focus on my happiness money and kids I am fine

about 4 hours ago

Then don’t! This doesn’t mean to be harsh, this means to be for you to work on YOU. You can’t have a happy, healthy relationship if you are looking for your partner to bring you job. It’s a partnership. The minute you give someone the power to provide you happiness is the minute you give them the ability to take it away. Do you know what I mean? Love is not power. Love is sharing and providing equal partnership to each other. A lot of females in our society get caught up in the “savior” complex where a man has to save us and provide our happiness. That isn’t healthy. We are here to be each parts of a whole.

I’d love to chat with you if you feel it necessary.

Best wishes and lots love, Pixie