will i meet him?

over 13 years ago

just wondering if i’ll meet my ‘other half’ this year? thank you..

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The thing to remember is it will happen when you least expect it, be open to opportunities that come your way and you will know when you have met the one because it will be different with this person he will have an affect on you like no other guy has he will be breathe of fresh air and you will feel a very intense connection with him. You may have already crossed paths with him as that seems to be the case. I met my soulmate back in 2006 and knew before anything happened funny thing was we nearly met 3 times before we did. Just be patient and it will happen

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

call me i can predict accuratly for you spirit led NO TOOLS xoxo Sabrina

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there vicki ! I can help you answer the question of if you will meet your other half by doing a three card connection reading to see if we can continue with the reading. Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

many blessings rains loving insight

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey There,

I would be happy to help you. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion, love & relationships. I can help you to addressing and answering your question with great accuracy and honesty. please do contact me.

blessings

over 13 years ago

thank you all. angel .. funny you said that.. because i did meet this fellow, and the connection was incredible!! the only thing. is that physically i havce no attraction to him :-(.. can that really be? is he the one.. shouldn’t all the attractoins be there?

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

There must be some sort of attraction to him if you have a connection with someone like that have you explored this has this person been on your mind at all.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hey hun, i do see you have already met your twinflame but not your soulmate, if i may have your d.o.b i would love to help ya out more :) Many Blessings And Happy New Year :)

over 13 years ago

Hi Jaden.. that would be great.. whats the difference between twin flame and soulmate? my date of birth is september 7, 1960

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Have a read of this

http://www.enlightenspirit.com/enlightenspirit/soulmate.html

over 13 years ago

Hello.

I am an experienced psychic reader, very high clairvoyant & medium. I will predict your future and give on date time frames. Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back. No sugarcoating or false hope. Come to me and I will give complete clarity and guidance.