Love life

over 13 years ago

My husband left me 10 months ago, I moved 3 months ago & started a new job, will I meet someone new or will husband return (hear from him daily)?

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

read my profile and specials Donna i feel i can help you…god bless Sabrina

over 13 years ago

Hello.

I know things are hard at the moment, but stay positive. God has something planned for all of us. Come get a reading and I will tell you everything I see for you, I will give you full descriptions on possible new people in your life, and help guide you towards your soulmate. No sugarcoating, I’m very honest. Also I am 100% accurate in visions, and have complete clarity. Money back guarantee. I give in depth time frames.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey…Donna,

I have re-united many couples who were facing similar issue as in your case. I would be happy to help you. Am just click away from you and sure will get an honest and accurate answers and feel peace of mind.

Contact me asap to enable me to help you out in the best possiable way.

lots of blessings & happy new Year

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Donna,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you on your relationships. Just provide me with your and your husbands correct dates of birth and I will tell you where this is going.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

HI DEAR I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST AND WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE,ALSO DONT FORGET TO ASK ABOUT MY $10.00 SPECIAL.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello there.

Remember Relation often make us frastrated. With little care this can be repaired. How, Need help? Please do make call to me. Sure you will leave all the worries and will look up for haapy days again in the time to come.

Good Luck