over 13 years ago

Im deperate to know what is in store for me in 2011. Will it be a good year in all aspects?

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

HI HAYLE, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A READING, IM RUNNING A SPECIAL AND CAN OFFER YOU SOME HEADS UP ON THE NEW YEAR. I SPECIALIZE IN ALL MATTERS, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE.-BLESSINGS!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Positive thoughts attract positive things and remember be open to opportunities that come your way. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Put together a list of goals you want to achieve and tick them off one at a time and if you want those things bad enough you will find a way to make those things happen.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey..

Tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today’, It’s old saying. So, I will provide you with a golden opportunity to prepare yourself for the coming year 2011 and well in advance.

My readings and help; helps you in reaching decisions, clarifying goals and making life changes. Experience true positive changes in your life ahead.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box for answer. I need date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell you everything about 2011. God bless you.