dead end job

over 12 years ago

i’ve worked at my current job for 2.5 years now and I don’t see any kind of change in the future in this particular position. I’ve worked as a personal trainer for about 6 years now and i’m not sure what else to do. can anyone give me some insight??? bday 11/21/83

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If your wanting a complete change the you need to consider going back to school to study in a chosen field. Todays market is tough so having that edge on the competition. I would suggest having a think about what interests you as a starting point then make some enquires as to the pre requisites such as experience and qualifications and perhaps as an option an apprenticeship. From there go for it do what you have to to get that edge on your competition.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

visit home page for deals and offers