do i still have a chance with my ex?

over 12 years ago

theres this guy named tristan that she seems interested in.. shes 19 and hes 17. do i still have a chance here?

over 12 years ago
psychic_dorothy didn't upload a photo

Miss Dorothy (psychic_dorothy)

4 posts

It is never too late, dear. Give me a call today for further information on the two of these souls; allow me to take a look deep within his mind to find out his true wants and feelings.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Hi Andrew love is worth fighting for have a read of win back love by annalyn caras it will tell you how to win back your ex.

over 12 years ago

any other opinions?

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

You just need to know what you should do to get her back. If you don’t have confidence in yourself and you don’t believe in yourself. Then how much more is she going to choose you than Tristan, then? Right?

You can call me and let’s check things out between the three of you and what are the odds. Even if it’s bad or good news, we can shift things to aid in your favor. All you need to do is ask, believe and have the determination and will to do so.

over 12 years ago

Don’t be so doubtful, just because it seems that way doesn’t mean it’s completely true. Stay positive, otherwise you won’t be able to take any actions towards being with her. Send me a chat and I will give you a reading if you’d like, I’m very detailed and I’m honest, and all the questions you have I can answer.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

visit home page for deals and offers