what will happen with my love life

over 12 years ago

my love life is going pretty bad were always fighting what will happen is he the one for me

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

contact me and if we connect i’ll do a reading for you, goddess bless in the meantime.

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Dear,

Please provide me with you’re first name & DOB as well as his first name & DOB. I do sense a lot of tension coming from both sides as well as a lot of confusion. Please message these to me for a more in-depth answer.

Looking forward to speaking with you, Love & Light: Samantha :)

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

getting physical should be something left for under the sheets.. continue on this path and you may find guns drawn at high-noon. I’d hop the first stagecoach out of town AWAY from this guy.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

I’ll be waiting for you. Blessings

over 12 years ago

hi, if you’d like to contact me, I’m able to help you find answers that you need to hear.

take care