Am I On The Right Path?

over 12 years ago

Hey,

I was wondering if I am following the right path? I know there are prob many different paths but I am just hoping that I am not on the wrong one. I feel this way as I have so many goals and I am not getting any closer to them as I want, such as I want to move country but I’m not getting anywhere with that. I am happy about this path but I am just stuck. are my goals to extreme..

Please I need some help with this.

Thanks

Tracy

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Dear,

I do feel you are on the wrong path I feel this began at a very young age I feel it began in your childhood please contact me with your First Name & DOB for a more in-depth reading.

Love and Light: Samantha.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

I’ll be waiting for you. Blessings

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

time to get someone off your mind once and for all. a little guidance from your HIGHER self and you can figure out exactly what you should be focusing on RIGHT now.