Will I ever meet someone?

over 12 years ago

I feel like I have been waiting a life time, my main priority is to have fun and go out with my friends, but all of them have partners and it makes me feel lonely inside even though I don’t mind to much.

Will I meet someone some time soon??

Thanks Tracy.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

you dont always find love,sometimes love finds you. just keep your eyes open and if you meet somebody who interests you i say go for it. try not to concentrate on it too much though,just go out there meet people,maybe ask if your friends know anybody they can set you up with. the more socially active you are,the better chance you have,even if you are not looking for anyone. i am picking up on someone coming to you and im thinking it could be by this fall. contact me if you would like a reading.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

seems like you try to avoid the elephant in the room,but its hard to not notice it,when your friends are all lovey dovey etc..i’d love to do a full reading for you.i do feel you will meet someone out of your comfort zone.indicated by the seven of wands.your going to have to push yourself more.

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hey Tracy, would be more then glad to assisted you in any aspect in your life. I would do my best to answer any question you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you. :) GIO

over 12 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

You need to open your eyes and heart to somebody around you who has been trying to get your attention. See me for complete answer and reading

over 12 years ago

hi Tracy, I’d be happy to do a tarot reading for you about your love life and what’s ahead.

feel free to contact