problems

over 12 years ago

My ex boyfriend is in prison. He got locked up July 2011 and gets released FEB 2012. Anyways he writes me all the time telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me. But about 2 weeks before he got in trouble and wen to prison he broke up with me. Saying he needed to get his life together. Sayin he couldn’t be with me because he felt he couldn’t give me what I wanted. He still called me everyday and told me he loved me tho. I really want to know if he means what he is telling me now or he’s just saying it because he’s in jail and lonely. Help!

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hello Jena, allow me to look deeper into your situation with a reading. I will be able to answer any questions you may seek to know the truth about. I will do my best to translate from the spiritual world. I am online now and would be more then happy to assisted you any aspect in your life.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i do feel that he really loves you jena,theres no doubt about that. from what i pick up there were alot of things he was dealing with before he got arrested and he wanted to make himself better for you,which is probably why he said that. the day he went to prison was a huge wake up call for him. right now he is scared and you really were important to him and maybe hes afraid he’ll never get to see you again.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Prison can do funny things to a person and perhaps the time away from you he realised a few things. The best thing here make him prove to you what he says, take things one day at a time and make him chase you and win you over. You will know very quickly the answer to that question by his actions

over 12 years ago

I want to believe him but I have some trust issues from my previous boyfriend he cheated on me twice and is a compulsive liar. I was in love with him and hurt me really bad for 2 and half years. Then I meet my ex and him telling me he loves me and stuff like like makes me think yea ok heard that before. Thankyou both for ur advice. I am just going to take it a step at a time.

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

Jena, You should take this time away to heal yourself from your past relationship. Not all guys lie and cheat i understand what your feeling its hard to trust somebody again after a bad relationship where you were lied to and cheated on. Take this time to heal and learn to trust yourself again sometimes when people are inlove they tend to only see the good in people even when they are hurting us. A new relationship needs to start with a fresh slate trust and communication is the foundation of a healthy relationship. There are alot of good guys Still left :) good luck Jena

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

I’ll be waiting for you. Blessings