love????

over 12 years ago

i wanna know if its lust or love with this guy im seeing?? my dob sept 23 85 his oct 08 85

over 12 years ago
prince_of_wisdom didn't upload a photo

Prince of Wisdom (prince_of_wisdom)

1 post

Hi,

Is your first name Danica? I can get a much more accurate reading if I know both of your first names.

Based on the information you gave and the energies I already pick up around you, I can tell that both feelings of love and lust swirl around each of you, so the feelings are mutual. The feelings are so unique, it’s hard to distinguish which feeling is strong, lust or love, or if it’s just curiosity causing you to want to further seek this connection out.

I see a path unfolding between the two of you that is complicated, frustrating, rewarding and unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.

over 12 years ago

yes my names danica and his is derek

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

I am picking up a lot of mixed emotions and many different sorts of feelings/vibes from the both of yous. I would be able to better assisted you in a LIVECHAT reading. Allow me to tune more into your AURA/ENERGY to look deeper into your situation. As I do feel very connected to you and do have so much to to tell you that it is overwhelming…. Gio :)