ahh

over 12 years ago

My ex still calls me and he is the o oh man I have ever loved and I still love him but just got his ex girlfriend before me pregnant. I feel like I cannot ever be with him ever again. But when he calls me I fall back into it. Help!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Jena

I guess you have an important decision to make it doesn’t help that another woman has done what you say but you need to distance yourself from the guy tell him that he needs to sort that issue with that woman as you cannot allow any further contact until it is clear where that issue stands. The fact that guy didn’t use protection shows lack of respect in terms of sexually transmitted infections its because of this that these are easily spread. Always do right by you he certainly hasn’t

over 12 years ago

My Decision is made in my head and that is to move on. Its hard tho love makes u do crazy things. And I do still love him. But I feel it can not be because he has got this other women pregnant. He calls me probably once every three months and tells me he loves me. I can’t trust him either I just wanna kno what my future looks like and if he’s in it.

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

Hi Jena im not a psychic but trust me when i say u need to stay away from him!! When a child is involved its a strong connection 2 people have together even if they dont have any love for eachother they still have a bond together because of a child together. He will always be in that womans life because of their child. My x bfriend who i dated for over 2yrs has kids from another women before me and it was so hard to deal with and my situation was kinda like yours but i learned the hard way and in the end i was left heart broken and many many days and nights of crying.It hurt my self esteem and made me think i wasnt good enough which no woman should ever feel that way. Take many steps back and get your life going and in time when he sorts his feelings out with what he wants your heart and head will tell u where to go from there just stay strong and keep ur distance for awhile . I hope i helped alittle as i would never want another women to feel the pain i went thru. Without trust u have nothing as trust is the foundation of a healthy lasting relationship. Stay strong and keep ur head up :)

over 12 years ago

hi Jena, I’m happy to offer you a tarot reading to see what new person will enter your life. know of course that you must let go of this one completetly first.

Only then will positive people enter your life, one that you could form a relationship with based of true love and respect.

xxx lorraine