will my life ever get better

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

I am always plauged with bad luck is my luck ever going to change?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Sometimes you dont have to change the way you act but only the way you react to the problems in life to make a difference and see change.send me a message with your most important issue and i will draw a few cards for you free of charge to see if we a connection.

over 12 years ago
moonmaiden's photo

Terry Campbell (moonmaiden)

3 posts

Hi Lmushie send me your birthday, and place of birth let me check astrologically why you have experienced bad luck. I sense you worry alot and hence you have been attracting certain negative energies. This can be cleared.

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

hello limushie. Let me help you and show you the clarity you are looking for. contact for live session asap. god bless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Sometimes we are put through what we are to test us to see how strong we really are. In saying that change the way you think at present what your thinking is negative and that’s what your attracting. You have to already think your a winner and lucky for those things to happen. There are people out there far worse yet everyday they go about life because in their minds they know they are lucky to be alive. Stop focusing on what you don’t have and start focusing on what you do and in no time things will change. Your alive that’s a starting point 181 people lost their lives in a major earthquake in christchurch in february I think you will find you are a lot luckier than you think.

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

Hi Debbie, what ur saying maybe true to a certain extent. But I no this is not the case my issues run a lot deeper than that my badluck comes from jealousy people think that I have to much etc….