Love or Imagination

over 12 years ago

My ex called me a few months ago out of the blue. I saw him a few weeks after and he did not say anything to me, but just stared at me. He is in a new relationship, but it seems to be going badly. Does he still have feelings for me?

over 12 years ago
highway_hermit didn't upload a photo

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

29 posts

Hi, Jessica; I drew one card to consider your question and pulled the 4 of Spades; this card suggests that he is still interested in a relationship with you, but that his desire is not fully founded in romance. It’s a complex answer that revolves around the special status he feels like you gave him and his own needs to be in a position of authority.

I’d be happy to talk about this with you more – I’m usually available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but if you miss me we can always make an appointment. Talk to you soon!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Jessica,send me a msg with your date of births,and i will give you a free sample tarot reading to see if we have a connection.

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

Thanks for you post. I’m having ability to understand the situation and can easily guide you, to get a clear vision at your this situations. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about it. call me.