PSYCHIC POWERS???

over 12 years ago

ok so i want to become psychic. i need to know what to do and how to become psychic. plz help!

over 12 years ago

Hi ally,

Personally I believe everyone is psychic, it’s just whether or not we choose to develop it that matters.

Feel free to come to me in chat where we can work on this if you’re interested.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello Ally, i am Lea and I would be glad to help you be more aware of your powers and how to tune into somoenes energies,guides,spirits, each reader has there own way of reading people weathers its there own ability and by reading the tarot cards, send me a reply :)

over 12 years ago

start with meditationS. Try to calm your thoughts, think of nothing, sit quietly play soft music it helps, and just let things flow. Don’t try, just sit and quiet the mind. you can achieve this and open your awareness if you are consistent with this.

good luck!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Be open an patient and it will happen. I will say this when it happens make sure you advise your spirit guides when you are available to receive messages else you may find like I did I couldn’t get to sleep as that’s when I was receiving messages. For me it was gradual and in the last week it got out of controla at night and had trouble sleeping. It can be rewarding if used for the right purpose.