is it true?

over 12 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

I’ve talked to about 6 different psychics and was told that Josh 03/30/86 was my soul mate. One said we would break up and I’d find someone new. Another said if we worked at it we would be together. I’m just wondering who is right? It’s confusing to spend that kind of money on an answer and get many views that make it more confussing then before. Just would like to clear the water because we have had our problems and I’d like to just like to find out the truth. thx! Rebecca 05/28/86

over 12 years ago
empathic didn't upload a photo

EmpathicHeart (empathic)

14 posts

if you get confusing readings then at the end of the day you need to follow your intuition. Do you want to wait for him? if so I suggest that you do not put your life on hold, and enjoy your life riht now, when he comes back he will be able to see the new and improved you.

over 12 years ago
capricornseer's photo

capricorn (capricornseer)

6 posts

dear babymamma the reason you are confused and receiving different answers from different psychics are each time frame you ask at time has moved on they are seeing what has occured from first you asked them so please its best to find the one you are most connected to and go with them i would love to chat with you I am here almost always i do a know your lover reading that is lengthy by email it requires name date of birth place of birth approximate time of birth and where you reside it can be done in chat but need to set an appointment have a blessed day

over 12 years ago

Kiaora, is it true that Tu has sexual feelings towards me? Or am I dreaming?