Torn between 2 men

over 12 years ago
carolineom's photo

Caroline (carolineom)

7 posts

I am in love with two men. Which one reciprocates my feelings? Mike (7/26/76) or Felipe (5/19/71)? My bday is 11/14/1967.

over 12 years ago

Hi Caroline,

I haven’t done this reading yet so don’t know the answer however my first question would be do you know that either does?

If not are you prepared to hear that the answer may be neither?

As I said I haven’t done your reading yet I just want to make sure you’re ready for whatever the answer may be.

If you wanted me to go ahead with this reading feel free to join me in chat.

Hayley

over 12 years ago

which do you feel reciprocates your feelings? If you’d like to contact me for a reading, I’m happy to oblige. I could do a reading as to which will bring you the most happiness in the long run.

You do have a decision to make!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a card for you,the nine of wands.this tells us you are currently dissecting your feelings for each man,and their personalities.

it also advises you to give each partner some breathing space,and see which one initiates contact more.

It also advises not to date,until the Month of September.I think you need more time with your feelings,to know who you truly love.loving two people at once is not easy on your heart.

Contact me for a full reading sometime.I think it would benefit you tremendously.You need to know yourself a bit better,and what it is you need,as your feelings might be conflicted.and we can see which partner would be better for you,and who cares more