Phone calls

over 12 years ago

Hi, Everyday I am getting 2 – 3 unkown calls on my mobile they do not leave a message and cannot be traced can a psychic be able to help to know who is the caller or give me an idea on who it is via initials or a name? thanks Alsion

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to contact your phone company as it is a breech of the telecommunications act. They won’t be able to tell you who this person is but will warn them to stop or face disconnection. In order for them to do this you need to give 3 seperate dates and times and type of call it was. I would suggest you look at call blocking software if your phone is a nokia go to the ovistore they have blacklist which does work having used it myself and some software does block unlisted/private numbers. I had read in the US you can dial *69 and it rings the person back. Any way do the above. If you don’t have dates and times yet start as of now and keep a log then when you have 3 seperate calls contact your phone company

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes indeed :)

i would be more then happy to help, reply to me with your name and date of birth