Will this person be stopped?

over 12 years ago

I am being harrassed by a family member whom is believed to be abusing drugs and could possible have a mental illiness. Authories have been contacted but the process is not going anywhere because I don’t know where he lives. Will I ever be able to stop him with out anyone getting hurt?

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Cassandra, if he is harrashing you for money, I have a connection. Feel free to contact me.

over 12 years ago

Hi Michelle! He is not Harrassing me for money; He is harrassing me because I shunned communication with him.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Each time he contacts you go to the police and keep a record

Go to your district court and file a protection order/harrassment order/restraining order immediately

Speak to a lawyer through a community law centre and they maybe able to represent you through legal aid

You will have to also appear before that judge to get that order granted take all evidance with you

If you do the above and it goes in your favour then yes he will be stopped

over 12 years ago

Debbie thanks so much! I have been to the authorities and was unable to file an order of protection because they needed and address to serve him and me or nobody else knows that. I will continue to seek a legal way to get his address so I can go foward!