Ashley

over 13 years ago

My friend Ashley passed away on Jan.10.10. There is a lot of suspicion surrounding her death but the case was closed. My question is; Why was Ashley so upset and crying before she left her house the night she died? Also, if there is anything else that you can pick up from her passing, myself and the family would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

over 13 years ago

Hello, I specialize in contacting lost loved ones, looking at their past, etc, contact me.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi….there,

Sorry for the loss.

Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily disclose many folds. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation. I have spiritual and scientific way to pick up and guide you.

Blessins

Blessings….

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts
  • hi hun i am so sorry about your loss i see that you and ashley may she R.I.P was very close to eachother, if i can have her d.o.b i would be able to pick uo alot more right now from your profile pic, i am only able to pick up on you and from your aura i see that you are a good hearted person your always doing more for others then your doing for yourself you have been unhappy seince the past yr your not exact yourself anymore you need much clairty in life. many blessings Ms.Carmella. hope to speak to you soon hun*
over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Amber,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium with a lifetime of experience (40 years) to help you connect to and communicate with Ashley. We will get to the bottom of what really happened and why she was upset. I do feel there is something amiss.

I am available for Live Chat for the quickest and best connections, with anyone from the beyond, which you will want to contact.

Waiting To Help You Connect, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Sorry about your loss that must be difficult not having answers but I can tell you that she is watching over you and her family as loved ones that have pssed over do and that she is with loved ones that have passed over.

I have a few questions that might help in you finding answers.

Usually when someone is upset it is due to receiving some bad news of some sort.

Was your friend seeing anyone at the time before her death if so what was their relationshipp like did they live together at the time if so was there an argument that took place before she left the house. Did you friend have any suspicions about this guy cheating if she was seeing anyone, was he planning on breaking it off and if that was the case then maybe she went to him if they were not living together to try and persuade him not to break it off how did she die if it were an accident such as a car accident I can see how that can happen if any of the above applies as a person who is upset is more likely to get into an accident from being upset while driving as their concentration would be impaired at the time. I would be talking to everyone that she knew that may have had contact with her just before and start asking questions someone will know something that has kept quiet about afraid that they may get into trouble.

Can you get access to her mobile phone and check call logs of that day that may give you some answers.

Hope this helps and things will get better.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i do feel that she was having trouble with someone before she died and that may have been why she was upset.