Finances

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi my name is Debbie Anne Port and my date of birth is 01 January 1976 I have had a few financial problems of which I have addressed and tried to deal with but it just keeps coming I have no job at present and this has made things tough I am dealing with this I am hoping that a job comes my way in the very near future but my other issue is a lack of money I need to get my hands on large sums of money at present as I have urgent debt that is now due I have to be out of my flat by or before the 9th of January but lack of money is a problem insight good news would be good about now I have a birthday coming up in the near future so being able to sort this mess would be good. Any insight welcomed I am a good person and did not deserve all this misfortune I have been assaulted by my landlord, I have been forced out of a job by someone who was financially stealing from me, my last employer was sabotaging all my job applications, and now I am in serious trouble financially as a result of having no job. I have no family and this will be the 3rd christmas I will have to spend alone not a happy time.

over 13 years ago
charity didn't upload a photo

jude (charity)

13 posts

hi angel34 i am not an advisor but i just read ur story and it made me feel sad and worried for .i dont know what country u live in but if u are in australia u could seek out emergency housing from housing commission or talk to the rta or womens shelter groups or even to centrelink and they would be able refer u 2 someone.I wish i could help u financally but i have no money but i will send pray for u that the tide turns for u.do u have any friends that u can live with for awhile.I pray that good things come to u very soon.Expect a miracle cause ones on its way.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Thank you for your support I have done all of that but there is a shortage of housing here where I live in New Zealand. I think part of why I have had all this misfortune is because I became a lot of peoples targets jealousy and anger was in the mix I did what I thought was a good thing in defending someone in exchage for their help and have had people curse me, people accuse me of being someone else wishing harm on me an wishing that I would be put in jail yet I did nothing to these people all I did was be a good friend to someone and defend them in exchange for their help sometimes bartering is classed as payment a lot of people do it and I do not see the harm as a result I have had some pretty bad stuff happen to me just this year alone there is more that I have not listed that has happened. I am now trying to sort my mess have been for a while I was actually quite sick at the hands of another who had done black magic to me and someone else a while ago once I found that out I then starte to recover and now my health is back on track but the rest not so much. I have followed all the advice I have given out but I am still at a point where time is now running out any way I thank you for the positive thoughts I do appreciate it.