Money and Finance

over 13 years ago

I have a huge financial burden presently that needs to be sorted this week. My question is 3 part:

1. Will the bank work with me to resolve (it is the bank that is calling in the money)?

2. Will my financial worries come to an end?

3. Is my financial future going to become more secure and less turbulent?

My date of Birth: 9 April 1965

Thank you in advance

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

not to worrie hun, your financial worries come to an end, is what you need is a strong garden angel prayer your garden angel needs to help guide you, there is negitivty around you caused by someone who is very distant right now.

over 13 years ago

Thank you ms. carmella – I hope you mean my financial worries will end with a positive outcome ‘cause the bank could try to take my house if it doesn’t.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey there ,

Remember ups and down are integral part of life for every one here. You need to be pateince and need to work to come out from such situation.

I have taken a note of you birth data and can able to advice you on your current issue.

Contact me to find out the way. i would be happy to help you.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Thank your psychic_n_heal. I would have stayed with you but I don’t use or like Paypal – if they offered the ability to use Credit Card without going through Paypal I would have been still chatting to you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Negotiation is the key, be willing to work with the bank be willing to listen to what they have to say and come to an agreeable arrangement banks are not the enemy they do want to help but you sometimes have to make some sacrifices and that means that you will have to listen to what they have to say. I would if you can before the meeting seek some legal advice first just to be prepared and that way you are more informed.

over 13 years ago

Thanks Angel. I still don’t quite know what to expect but I have put a plan together. I am trusting that my financial situation will improve and the bank will see my side of things and I can work with them to resolve outstanding debts.

My tummy is in knots at the moment with fear of the outcome – strange since I feel somewhere inside me the contrary. :( – hopefully after speaking with the bank tomorrow I will feel I can eat again – I just cannot keep food down with the stress of it all. :(

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi dear, I read your post and would love to talk with you, I know you must be stressed since holidays and the new year is just around the corner, Please contact me when you can. I give you my blessings

over 13 years ago

Hi spiritual healer. Unfortunately I cannot use the paid system on this site as they offer credit card payments via Paypal and I don’t like or use Paypal. :(

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Good luck for tomorrow hope it goes well for you.

over 13 years ago

Ok I have breathing space. Now to raise the money….

over 13 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

I work in the financial field here in Canada. Number one rule of thumb- stop living beyond your means…meaning get rid of your credit cards and incurring more debt. Your house should be your number one priority and your family. If it is the bank that you owe money to- call the loans manager up and make an appointment and discuss your options. In most cases the bank will work with you… Good luck!

over 13 years ago

diver gurl. Thanks for your advice but this is a business issue not a personal one. I could not live more fugal if I tried, I sew my own clothes from op shop purchased fabric and I grow all my own vegetables, make all my own bread, bake, cook and only drive the car out of necessity. This is bigger than personal debt but not insurmountable now I am given some breathing space. Blessings.