friends to relationship?

over 13 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

Ive met a great man and I know there is an attraction between the 2 of us…there isnt any strings or expectations between the 2 of us…Ive always said that if this doesnt work out between us we will always have friendship…

Will this turn into a full time relationship? Thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Heloo there,

Am an expert in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your situation. Contact me now.

blessings

over 13 years ago

hello, I’m able to help you find honest answers as to what willcome of this. Will it turn into a relationship? Feel free to come to me and I will show you what I see.

take care

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi again, we chatted erlyer today, how ever if there was any questions you had please let Me Knwo Thanks : ) many blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi contact me with DOB and name I speacialize in relationships and love reading

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi contact me with DOB and name I speacialize in relationships and love reading

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

theres always a reason for everything,so this can be something that has always been ment to happen, but maybe the timing has been a little off, I would love to read for you and have u come in for a chat. So please contact me when you can,_blessings

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

if you want to know who to contact here on bitwine I can recommend you the psychics that I talked to who were pretty accurate for me.

over 13 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

thanks everyone , Ive had some great reads and just waiting for it to fall into place…staying positive for a bright future….