Spell?

over 13 years ago
willow didn't upload a photo

Willow (willow)

2 posts

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie here :) Just wondering if anyone ever tried spell and if it worked or not. Any feedbacks will be appreciated! :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hi there,

Contact me to know your answer.

blessings

over 13 years ago
willow didn't upload a photo

Willow (willow)

2 posts

Hi Psychic n Healer,

Thanks for your reply :)

Do you do spell? How long does it usually take for the spell to work? How long would the effect last? Would I need to believe it to make it work? Would it be less powerful if I perform it by myself? Would it do harm to my karma?

Sorry I have so many questions! :) Thanks.

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

Well Spells Are Sometimes Not Even Needed,

I Do Spells, But Thats In The Case Of Lost Direction, Etc. It All Depends On What Kind Of Spell You Are Looking For.

Then I’ll/They’ll Be Able To Answer Your Questions.

God Bless.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

i only do love spells they worl great! but i only do them when i feel its right

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

I do specialize in spell caster and spiritual energy work (something like spells, but longer lasting) i give the client the details as to how to make, use and do the ‘spell’ and i will look into the energy they have created in order to know for sure that it was done correctly, i will need to do a analysis into the reason you want a spell in order to know how to do one. Price starting at $10.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

That’s interesting, when you say you look into the energy they have created, do you mean, how they felt, and what they visualised at the time the spell was cast? I hope you don’t mind me asking..

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

when i say ‘look into the energy created’ i will be sure the spell was done correctly, to insure it will make a change, i look into spiritual, emotional and physical energy.

over 13 years ago

I have been casting spells for over 2 decades now. I am very conscientious when spell casting to always include just the right words and elements. Contact me and tell me the intent and I will help you with your spell works.