Have a dilema

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have had the odddest stuff happen of recent and am being told by a friend some odd stuff not sure what to think should I trust this friend her date of birth is 19 December 1955 her first name is Jillian She is supposed to be a friend but some things just don’t add up with some of the things she has said.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Trust your instincts. Is she saying things because she thinks they are things you want to hear, and is saying them because she’s a bit desperate for your friendship? If you confront her with things which don’t add up, does she seem embarrassed and try to cover up? and then act as if she’s too eager to please? Or does she look you in the eye and tell you it’s nonsense and change the subject looking a bit shifty…? Or does she laugh it off? Are you generally a paranoid person who finds it difficult to trust people? Are you extra sensitive? Are you usually a good judge of people and have good instincts about them? Do you like the way this friend behaves round other people? Does she wrap people round her little finger or is she gutsy and bold, straightforward and says what she thinks? What sort of comments does she make about others when they’ve left the room?... Hope this gives you something to go on!

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

There have been times when I have thought that she was jealous of me she hates where she lives because her place is so small and my place is huge I can’t really explain things. She has been a bit weird about who I have chosen as the person I want and and as tried to poisen my mind against him I did catch her out once said something that later she acted weird about she just does not understand that I am being true to myself anything less is just not acceptable yet she seems to lack this understanding. I am not paranoid she is a very negative thinking person and can be like a child when she drinks it can be quite draining that at times I keep my distance. I did have this odd feeling that perhaps she likes to see me in a worst situation than her as it makes her feel better jealously seems to be a word that comes to mind. I don’t want to think the worst but things just don’t seem right.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Then you are probably right about her. She wants to either feel on the same level as you and is probably jealous, but wanting your friendship so she can be near that sort of lifestyle you lead. I think you are coping with this in the right sort of way. Not being nasty to her, being honest with her, being friendly but not getting sucked in, and keeping your distance when you feel it’s too much. If you have another trusted friend you could ask her opinion. Or even better, ask a good, sensible, man. They can see right through the games women play and where they are going wrong in relationships!

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I did have a good man in my life but he is not around I think she was sending negative thoughts my way in hope that things would end and guess what that happened. I suspected things were not right on her part. She just said that my last employer was sabotaging all my job applications and she has tried to poisen my mind against that guy she is a very negative person and wonders why people at her work are nasty towards her and now I see why. That guy would be saying get rid of her he has met her once. I am now keeping my distance as she has caused so much trouble for me.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

good. You don’t need someone like that. It’s hard when you suspect someone, always feel that it’s yourself who might be mistaken, and you make so many allowances for someone when they appear friendly. Well, trust yourself and your heart and start putting some positive energy back into it. :)

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

The sort of crap comments I have had to endure from that woman I deserve to win lotto more than you, turned up to my place unannounced a while back and started bad mouthing my soulmate to poisen my mind against him, told me that my landlords had rung her yet I have never told my landlords her name, told me my last employer was sabotaging all my job applications.

I think this woman is very negative and has a drinking problem as she always turns to alcohol when stressed which is all the time.

She has so much going for her at present yet she has the need to be negative around me and I am fed up. I personally think she has been sending negative thoughts my way and is happy that I am in such a mess right now I am so fed up I am keeping my distance and as soon as the good stuff comes back I ain’t telling her she will ruin that stuff too. So over her time to find new friends.