ex boyfriend

over 13 years ago

when will matthew contact me again….timeframes please…aliesha thank u so much

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi there. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships , if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… contact me i would be haapy to help you and answer your question and address your concern with great accuracy.

blessing

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i can tell you what im showing in when he will be contacting you please contact me live or through email thanks

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello,Join me in chat box with your date of birth,time,place and name.I can tell you when he will contact and if you have some birth details of him available that will be help us better.god bless you.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi please contact me with your dob and matthews. I specialize in love reading. Read my feedback before you contact me. Thank you.

over 13 years ago

hey its me again, aliesha. ok i will be able to come on with my payday money and hire : ) and if matthew does contact me before then i do still need answers thank you all. and i am hoping someone really experenced can help me..let me know if your free wednesday. if matthew contacts me in that timeframe give me a pridiction if youd like on what day he would contact i look forward to speaking with you none the less lots of love xxoo