* edited * important post

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I posted on here asking for information to enable the police as they have asked the public to step forward so they can catch a sicko who could strike again. I happen to live in that city and walk round that area do you not give a stuff management about the safety of women would you be ok if I were attacked would you. The point of my post is to catch that sicko before he strikes again. Two other people posted questions of this nature yet you didn’t delete their posts talk about a double standard.

-> Notice From Admin – Please note The link you posted was invalid, this is why the post was removed – If you post a valid link we will keep the post active to allow our psychics an opportunity to review the information provided.

Bitwine Admin.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

does the person’s name start with an m?,i am getting the name “martin” or something that sounds like that. i also see a park or schoolyard(shows children playing). also getting icecream..hmmmm the person in question could be surrounded by children in some way(which is not good if he has atacked women). any of this sound right?

over 12 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

to find the photo sketch go to

http://www.google.co.nz

Type in search box identitkit sketch june 5 2011 voxy

Select the 1st option should have the numbers 91878 in the link.

There is a sketch.

Let me know what you think I have some idea but any information I can pass on.

I did ask before I went to sleep that guys name and in a dream I saw Prishna on a bottle of pills not sure if thats the guys name but I got the feeling he is 23 a uni student studying engineering and he may have a facebook page.

Where she was attacked is a sports domain and there is a school nearby. Check out the sketch see what you come up with.

Thanks in advance

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i typed it in but it keeps saying the link is invalid

over 12 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Sorry I see what you mean.

Try this