Ran into my ex

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

A week ago I ran into my ex Amit (the one guy I have been madly in love with), at a restaurant. It was good seeing him after 6 months and some emotions resurfaced. We couldn’t talk or greet each other. It’s funny he was there with this other girl he is seeing but the whole night he kept looking over at me and smiling. His friends and him were looking at me and smiling and I was so sure they were saying something about me (nothing bad I felt). I wondered if he felt anything seeing me. I could see the regret and sadness on his face though. Made me wonder if he’ll come back? And if he does regret leaving me for someone else. Please help

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE IF YOU WANNA TALK.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me i am here for your assistance

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts when he seen you and what his thoughts were and friends . I will give you the truth . I have specials . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
sandrafirerose's photo

Firerose Tarot (sandrafirerose)

3 posts

I’m available to chat now x

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Karishma,

You are attracted to him for many reasons. One is that he makes you feel safe in this material world that we live in.

I’d love to provide you with a fully detailed message. Contact me anytime.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Old is gold! I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel fee to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Old flames Die hard and you never forget your first love obv there is still something there between you two but there is a lot that has occurd and a lot that is blocking both of your emotions please allow me to connect with you in a deeper reading id love to hear from you ! Blessings

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

One of my specialties is Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Immediately I felt an instant connection with him! Soul connection. and then a feeling of “awww” and then nostalgia.

I feel that he still has feelings for you, and they feel like very innocent feelings you bring back in him. You guys laughed a lot in the past and he thinks about those times especially. He thinks about how you made him laugh or at least feel like that on the inside.

He misses being able to be act young around you and childlike I feel.

~ Ashley D.

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 100% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .