Love

over 4 years ago

Long story short the only guy I actually ever lived with my all decided he didn’t want to be with me anymore. Today he told me not to contact him ever again. I need to know if he actually meant that and will we ever be back together. I don’t want to wait on someone and they really don’t want to be with me.

over 4 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I am online and I can give you true feelings come chat with me

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand your feelings and emotions.I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello and welcome. call me today for more insight.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is his thoughts and if he will change his mind in the future . On line now -Live chat -I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Contact me i am here for your assistance

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ms. Tiny ~

You two have been going around and around where you would disagree and feel sad and then feel closer together by ignoring the conflict (sort of make-up but without really talking through the issues) and then repeat the cycle of sadness again.

This time I do see him walking away and would love to help you with a new love reading when you are ready to move forward.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and as im looking in the cards i can see that yes he really meant that . im sorry to say but he really did but it is bc he is seeing some one else im on line join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect