Heart to heart connection channeling

over 4 years ago
rehelab1's photo

R (rehelab1)

10 posts

How does this process happen? Is this true you are actually talking to Poi ?

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

by tunining intones energies yes that’s how its done

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for you questions. and yes it is, please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes. im on line .

over 4 years ago

Hi Rehelab,

Every reader had a different set of skills and methods of connections. . I would be happy to explain my process with a precise and honest way. For both my sake and my clients, I like to confirm the connection between us before beginning the charged reading. Feel free to give my profile I read or message me with any questions or concerns you have have. I’d be happy to help!

Be well and good luck to you!

Bright Blessings, Pixie :)

over 4 years ago

Yes – everyone is different. You may resonate with ways at different times.

Let’s connect! ~PMK

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

I personally do connect to the persons essence and communicate with their higher selves, which depending on the person they can receive messages in return consciously- as each psychic before said the method varies depending ont he individual, but the giftings all unique still come to a certain method of communication.

feel free to give me a call if you wish to learn anything about how to connect.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online , call me now.

over 4 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Wait Any Longer for a Change in your life, Are You Meant To Be Together? Wondering if He/She will call? feeling lost or confused? Why worry, wait or wonder? Unlock the truth ease your mind in minutes! Click Chat Now!!

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)