English (Change)

Strange vision!

about 1 month ago

I was a teenager when I had a vision thirty years ago of a boy at school I would marry, I saw in the vision all those years ago he would be married to someone else first this much has came true, he had been in out of my life as an acquaintance about twice in my life time and all of a sudden out of the blue when I was not even looking for love the vision after thirty years that I long forgotten about came to me again and there he was before me again but for some unknown reason even though he took a liking to me we never got close and he disappeared out of my life again although I feel he is still close to coming back in my life I feel I could be wrong there is another gal trying to steal him off me and she seems to be winning him over I don’t understand if I had this strange vision thirty years ago that he would be my husband some day why did this vision return to me after thirty years when I was not even looking for love and I was ready to stay single for the remainder of my life I was happy that way if he would end up with someone else and not me I don’t understand why the divine would do this to me, give me a vision that doesn’t look to be ever coming true how can fate or destiny be so cruel? I am confused now and don’t know what to think, what do other psychics think of this and can you make sense of it? God Bless Daj MOoshee.

about 1 month ago

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

about 1 month ago

hello dear and welcome please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.im on line

about 1 month ago

This indeed makes perfect sense. Lets explore!

about 1 month ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

about 1 month ago

I am sorry you was kind enough to reply to my question but I am feeling even though you say it makes perfect sense it don’t make perfect sense to my any, I just want to end my pain and suffering quick life is not worth living any more since all my close family died and nothing good ever happen to me I give up why are people so mean?

about 1 month ago

iam online call me if the truth is what you seek.

about 1 month ago

about 1 month ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 month ago

Thank you

about 1 month ago

IAM AVAIL IF YOU STILL NEED HELP .

23 days ago

Thank you

22 days ago

the key is to know how to tap deeper into your own gifts. —I will happily help you do that as well as reach a form of resolution around what is going on. please give me a call when you have time to confront the issues you need to.

love an light an blessings tgo

21 days ago

Find your truth now! With the special deal of $50 for 20 minutes plus aura cleansing to to clean your energy and allow you to really start attracting the love and good fortune you deserve. I was initiated in the sacred temple of wisdom and have helped thousands of people including high profile celebreties along my journey… Turn your life around today! Love and Light.

20 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️