Hello beautiful souls

over 4 years ago

Is my son’s dad my soulmate? We were together for years but he’s been in prison for nearly two years I left him.a few months before he went to jail, lately the last couple months he’s been on mind a lot and I have this strong feeling to start over with him and have a fresh start and give the relationship another go but I don’t no if that’s just me holding onto the past and wishing for that to happen or if Its actually messages I’m getting to have a relationship with him again im.second guessing myself on this and want to make the right decision on what I should do a second voice or some guidance would be lovely

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what spirit show and see if he would be faithful and move forward with you and much more . let see if its a second chance or move forward . On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth . I have specials . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you have great feelings for him and want him into your life but not much sure about things.I am here for your help.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

hello dear and welcome please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .

over 4 years ago

Looks like you shall give him a chance. Let’s discuss.

~PMK

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-€30,20 mins-€40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I’d be happy to guide you on this. Please read my profile and feedback, and give me a call! :)

Bright blessings!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

He is a karmic soulmate, meaning there is still more to resolve between you two.

I know for a fact he cares for you but I can also see he has a lot of weight on him and not enough motivation to lift it off at this time an it continues a cycle that holds you two back, but if you call me dear with an open mind an open heart I can help you get that clarity that you are seeking moving forward.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome back and yes he is actually meant to be with you , you and him are destined to be with him. join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .