Traveling

over 5 years ago

Next month I’m going to travel to spend a weekend with the man that occupies my heart. This will be our first date. Will we have a loving time together? Is this the start of something lasting?

over 5 years ago

Hello good morning, nice to greet you, I see that this person is extremely unstable is not very clear Which are the paths he wants to follow And although you have the key to the door you must decide whether to open the door or close the door what I advise you is to take it easy that you do not generate much instability and that you try to be extremely clear with you try to take firm steps even if they are short and not look at the end of the road enjoy every moment and be authentic is fundamental. You can consult me and mention the forum I can make you a special offer. many blessings Daniela

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

hope you don’t mind the nosey question but its really relevant. why are you doing the traveling and not him? (usually the guy does the travelling).

over 5 years ago

Well, Rebo, sometimes our jobs hinder us and I have more flexibility to travel. and it is not the 1950’s and where I come from men and women are equal, meaning that the gender has nothing to do with whom is doing what. I Think you might live in a more traditional Culture :)

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

well I wish you the best of luck then and hope all goes better than expected.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see how the visit will turn out close to your heart. I will give you full insight through spirit and his thoughts and much more. On line now -Live chat Specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hi dear, come to me if you want to know what happen there and how will be your meeting

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes this trip will bring changes for you and your new partner and that will began for you by the time of may,

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards