100% honesty

over 5 years ago

Ive had a lot of readings in the past 2 to 3 months. Just about every reader I’ve talked to has to me that my boyfriend DOES want to be with me and it will take time, for him to come around. I need a reader to keep it 100% with me. I dont want to hear what will make me happy. I love this man, and I want to be with him. I just want to make sure, without a shadow of doubt that he wants this relationship and DOES want to marry me and be commited to me and only me.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello my dear,please come to me if you need honest reading i will tell you what is true and how you will get your true love. waiting you for honest reading

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

Have we chatted? I will be honest, I talk to so many people that I don’t always remember who I have and have not chatted with.

Anyway, I just give whatever comes in the cards. I don’t try and sugar coat things. However, I am from the New Thought tradition and I use those same philosophical concepts when I do readings. I do not believe that any tool, method, or technique has any power to create our future. These can be useful in understanding the momentum that we are currently on and give us insights into how we can more consciously and effectively produce the momentum we want. I mention this because I don’t believe in a “negative reading.” I have talked to people that didn’t want to hear what I had to say, but the truth is that I don’t believe that any of us have to be trapped in a negative life experience.

However, when it comes to relationships, if the other person chooses not to make any moves, it is unwise to attempt to control that person. Clearly the Universe is saying, “Not now OR not the one.”

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago

the issue is luv, you can go to a reading, hoping to be told no, and be told no.

You can go in, hoping to be told yes, and told yes.. we go off of vibrations and you are the first energy that we come in contact with so in order to get an unbiased read, it is important to try to remove any preconceived ideas of the situation, and find a reader that doesnt require too much information to start so your questions aren’t phrased in a way that causes your opinion to sway the answers.

pendulums are good for quick answers, it helps keeping the empath or reader too involved in the logistics of the reading,—see, its not intentional most of the time, it is just the empath, connected to your feelings, trying to protect your feelings..

hope those tips are helpful in finding a suitable read partner, and if it helps any, my guide rainwalker is not connected to humans often or easily—so he wont spare your feelings when it comes to a read.

love and light honey! blessings x

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

I am known to be accurate and always 100 percent honest with all of my clients…regardless of the outcome. I treat all clients as I’d wanted to be treated, with honesty but with a kind and delicate delivery.

Feel free to take a look at my profile and reviews to see if you feel I am the reader for you. I think we would work well together.

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Jess! I do not sugarcoat and I would love to offer you the insight you are looking for.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and from what I can see that this man does care for you . but he is also not for sure were he is at yet in this relationship, as well. he wants to keep moving forward with you to get to know you better , and then see within a few months but right now he does feel that he is going in the right direction. im on line if you want to talk more.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn,

Let’s look at the logic of your post. You say you’ve had a lot of readings where you say the predictions don’t match what you’re experiencing (and yet you’re back asking for more intuitive feedback).

I cannot imagine going back to use a resource that repeatedly did not work for me. So my question for you would be why are you here?

Why do you keep coming back if it’s not working for you?

SunTiger

NOTE: You have NEVER hired me for a reading.

over 5 years ago

@suntiger, i could ask you, why do you respond to my post and ask why im here. No i havent got a reading from you because I do not’desire to. You have given me a great deal of information outside of my relationship questions or concerns ive had. I keep coming back here because im seeking answers. Everything changes. Not everyone will give the same answers or give predictions. Things are moving slowly, which im fully aware of but I always like insight on my situation. I do feel that some readers do tell people what they want to hear. I like someone to keep it 100 with me at all times.

over 5 years ago

I’d be happy to look into your love life for you. I have some good deals going on right now too: 5min/$10, 10min/$20, 15min/$25, and 20min/$30. Sending you love & light for your path. Hope to hear from you soon :)

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Hi, ive been on here for a few yrs and talked to many advisors. . The best one ive found ..is pixy dust. She def doesnt surar coat,she tells you straight,but shes nice about it and truly tries to help and makes sure understand what shes saying and why. Ive had a few things come to pass though she doesnt do predictions.. like something will happen in a month.. I think youll like her. I know theres many other great readers here i just havnt been able to read w them personally. .but of the ones ive talked to..she been the most genuine. Hope this helps and good luck:)

over 5 years ago

girl I keep it real REAL and I do honestly feel you and him work this out. The issue is his want to stray and talk to other girls. There is a darker haired girl around him that he is texting. Please lets talk~

over 5 years ago

If there were a reader to actually give names of people involved in your situation, that would be amazing. A gift like that, would blow my mind

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

I apologize for causing you offense as that was certainly not my desire. My advice is simply for customers to use this resource to get to know the various readers and then do like you would when hiring a plumbing service or tax accountant. Pick one or at most two experts who have gained your trust and stick with that person or persons for the most reliable and consistent service.

Each time you pick a new expert for advice it’s going to be a crapshoot as to what sort of feedback you are going to get (just like in the house cleaning, plumbing, tax help, or any other kind of service industry. Not every service provider offers the same skill or devotion).

TIP: To find an expert who is most likely to produce names for you, search for a reader who is “clairaudient.” They will be able to hear names and can relay that to you.

I’ve gotten names before but it’s really rare when that happens.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I’ll look into speaking with a clairaudient. See what they have to say as well. Thanks