Pendulums

over 5 years ago

I just got my rose quartz pendulum today and i must say its pretty cool how they work. My question is, how accurate are they? Beside the questions u already know the answer to, how accurate can they be?

over 5 years ago

Hi Jess,

I enjoy using pendulums and they have always been very accurate. Stay away from black and white questions such as, “Should I…” questions. Stick to questions such as, “Is it in my best interest to…” It is also unwise to give all of your power away to any object, so I would use wisdom in consulting it. You are the creator of your own future and if you confuse your ability to create the future with the pendulum’s ability to create your future it will not work well for you. A final recommendation, don’t ask the same question over and over and over again. That is definitely unwise, because eventually your own doubt will shift the answer and make the use of the pendulum ineffective.

I would be glad to do a reading or even setup an intuitive coaching session with you. If you let me know you are coming from the forum I can give you 10% off of any of my flat rate bundles.

Love & light, James M.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn,

I teach Pallomancy (pendulum divination) and often use it in my practice. Your question makes it clear you are wanting to practice Pallomancy, not Dowsing, with your pendulum.

How accurate a pendulum is depends upon the person wielding the tool, as well as the tool’s willingness to cooperate. Fascinating that you chose rose quartz because that stone is very healing on the relationship level.

When it comes to any form of divination, practice makes for a better experience.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Well i as soon as i got it i cleansed it and then programmed it. And i was actually more drawn to the rose quartz because i natually have a lot of love in my heart. I seen a quartz one also but definitely rose quartz was the one for me. I love it. Im doing another cleansing now and im going to recharge it after 24 hours. I definitely will look into pallomancy. Sounds interesting