Is it true?

over 5 years ago

I asked a medium will my boyfriend propose to me this year. He said he doesn’t love me enough to propose and that he never will. He also said he’s not in love with me either. I’ve had multiple readers tell me he loves me but is it true? Is he not in love with me? 1 opinion out of like 5 or so correct?

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

time to have an honest heart to heart with your BF to find out where you stand .

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

I’m going to talk to you like I’m your very best girlfriend for a moment because you genuinely need someone to be very direct. I say this in the kindest way possible. “Why on Earth would you spend two more minutes with a boyfriend who says he is not in love with you?”

It’s time to move on to a bigger, better, and more emotionally rewarding life. Let go of that deadweight and pursue your own happiness.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

The medium said my boyfriend wasnt in love with me and doesnt love me enough to propose. I know it takes time for someone to be in love with someone. I know it wont happen overnight. I dont feel like im wasting my time.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

but you said that he said “he never will”. suntiger is only looking out for you. reality is a better indicator than a psychic prediction.

over 5 years ago
ahighervibration didn't upload a photo

Alex Zielinski (ahighervibration)

12 posts

One thing my guides and angels have always said is to not take a spiritual or psychic shortcut when a physical discussion or action would get it done faster.

That might be a tough conversation to have, “do you love me enough to eventually marry me?” but his actions, no matter how new the relationship, will still speak volumes about his intentions and his respect for you. Don’t forget that. If you’re questioning it, it could be because we all feel better knowing. You have to ask yourself if you really want to know because something about his words, actions, or emotions makes you doubt the longevity of the relationship.

over 5 years ago

I understand. I mean we have only been together for 2 months. I dont expect a proposal anytime soon, but to say he never will, thats deep. And i feel in my heart, and my intuition that it will take time. He and i have plenty of time to grow in our relationship. It just started. And yes his actions will speak volumes and I feel he will come around.

over 5 years ago
ahighervibration didn't upload a photo

Alex Zielinski (ahighervibration)

12 posts

Don’t allow yourself to sit too long on the “anxiety train,” sometimes marriage isn’t for everyone. The title of marriage may be very intimidating even though they are living a married or handfasted life.

An interesting self-discovery process would be to sit with pen and paper and ask yourself, “if I never get married, what will I feel? What will I miss? What will I lose?”

One thing we lose as adults is the ability to ask why. Children do this all the time – why why why why? Once you have your list of concerns, ask yourself why you feel those things. The answer here is not “well, if I were married I’d feel great.” What are the deeper answers. Once you have that next step of answers, ask it one more time.

This may not change his motivation but you’ll learn a great deal about yourself in the process.

over 5 years ago

I can help