Did she?

over 5 years ago

Did Courtney Cleaver put voodoo or any black magic on me?

My name is Sheila Crespo 11/17/93 …

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight in now and I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

why do you feel this? also have you been having some sort of dreams?

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

hello and no she did not bc it does not real, there is no magic .

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Sheila Sophia,

There are a number of very simple tests you can do at home to learn if you’ve got someone doing negative magic against you.

I can walk you through the steps to find out for sure.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

While I completely disagree with anastayshia’s statement there is a lot of power we have over our own situations.

Miss tula is right a lot of violent or active dreams can be a sign of spirits working on your behalf or against you depending on its content, dream interpretation is very helpful to understand things you may overlook in the physical.

Hair falling out can be a symptom of things, or seeing an excess of mice, pests and dirty things. -

Please feel free to contact me if you need any information on how to remove a hex, determine a hex and what that means for you. xx

TGO

over 5 years ago

I have your answer, Contact me now for a live session and solution to this.

over 5 years ago

It is important to know that “magic” is a loaded word that generates fear and misunderstanding in so many. It is helpful to think of this in really simple terms. Magic, or magick, is the practice of focusing one’s intention and energy to bring about or manifest a specific outcome. For argument’s sake, if a person had ill intentions for you and directed their energy at you in such a way, you can just as well protect yourself with your own energic projections to keep yourself safe and out of harm, or low vibrations, way.

I would be happy to chat with about this in greater detail if you still need assistance.

Be well and bright blessings! Pixie

over 5 years ago
jkathryn's photo

Jennifer Kathryn (jkathryn)

3 posts

I hope you got an answer to your question. I perform my own magick all the time, so hell yes, there is magick. WTF. I had a damn curse on me last week and I had to do a spell to get that off me. Jealous B#@&* Hope you reversed that…let me know!

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

hello sheila i do see much dark energies surrounding you i am online now please contact me via chat

over 5 years ago

Even if she did, SEND IT RIGHT BACK.

Put a wall of protection up over yourself – bathe yourself in a liquid mirror that reflects all Courtney’s energy back to her.

You can protect yourself psychically from this sort of thing through either visualization techniques or conducting your own magick.

I wish you the best!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE IF YOU WANT A READING TODAY.

over 5 years ago

im online now its not as u think come chat

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars come see me !

over 5 years ago
angelatesh's photo

Atesha (angelatesh)

78 posts

Voodoo is energy work, not magic, and yes it is very real. I am a High Priestess and expert in the craft. You are welcome to come join me for a reading to look into this further.