Will we co habitat

over 5 years ago

My kids are grown and moved away from home.but keep in close contact with… and the guy I’m dating is living in another state and I want more from him. I’ve talksd to him about this but I’m not sure if it’s doing any good. He’ travels allot with work but he comes home and sees his kids on the weekend and sees me when his schedule from work & kids allow. Will things get any better and when will we co habitat???? We message daily thru out the day and saw each other a few days ago. I’m just ready for more.

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for proper treading

over 5 years ago

I can help with this!

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and him , and if he will make more time for you in a relationship and much more. I will give you the truth what his thoughts are. Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing is the only way things will get better is he has to be the one to make changes you have to sit down with him and talk this through , keeping your feelings bottled up is not good.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

If you would like a reading , please contact me by live chat. Only 99 cent a min!

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

im picking up a very strong connection regarding this hes been longing to be with u but theres been divison lately and I don’t mean just by distance

over 5 years ago

Lana Division? What sort of division? If cheating is the division that you’re seeing I strongly believe there’s been none. We’re stronger now than ever. I’m having problems with my son wanting to come home (he’s away with his job ) & missing home. I’m encouraging him to be more positive and follow through with his commitment.