Information..

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello,

There may be some UK psychics here who may know about this story, but for those of you who don’t, here is some information.

Myra Hindley and Ian Bradey kidnapped children, took their lives and buried them on the moors in the 1960’s.

All the bodies were found, apart from one. Keith Bennett. I have always grown up around this story, where his mum would make appearances on programmes telling of her heartache. She just wants his body to be found so she can lay him to rest in a respectable manner, aswell as finding inner peace for herself, because I believe she may not have long left to live. Myra – the female involved has died, but Ian the man involved is still alive, and the grieving mum has made one last plea to this man asking him to tell her where the remains are buried.

I do know that there will be yet another chance for an investigation to try and find out where this boy is buried, and i really do hope that this time, something positive happens.

I know this is your time, but please if anyone is interested, please would you perhaps try and help, perhaps try and get involved and pass on any insights as to his whereabouts to uk police involved in the case. I know sometimes that the police can be quite sceptical, but every little will help. I have read that the mum has involved psychics/mediums in the past, but obviously nothing has come of it.

I just feel that i’d like for the mum to finally find some peace. If you need any more information, i’ll be glad to post it here.

Thankyou for reading this.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i have an image of some grass and dandelions,also appears to be a gap or ditch there. also a chain link fance and trees. im thinking this was most likely near somewhere industrial because i do see a warning sign on the fence. this is just what im seeing

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

As I was reading your post I saw a young boy with brown hair and immediately like I was there thick dark bush he maybe burried in bush as thats what I saw. I have only ever seen a murder once and pretty much got the details right. I am not familiar with the UK as I live in another country but I do hope they find that boys remains.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am seeing for some bizarre reason cars driven in the 60’s like a morris minor type vehicles and like a type of car park where these cars are parked I get the feeling of a holiday camp or something familiar did these people take them to such a place that has bush near by perhaps it no longer exists and has been replaced with an industrial site as Miko has pointed out. Any way I do hope they find that boys remains.

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Firstly – thankyou for taking an interest, and secondily, thankyou for your insights.

The Moors go on and on for hundreds of miles. Industrial sites, there are probably lots nearby, etc. Probably NEW sites been built since then surrounding certain parts! Now I’ve seen a film, but the information is a bit vague, so a few of my visions could have been flashbacks, i’m open-minded. I seen a vision of the boy being there without his glasses. I assumed they were taken off, but i just read that he didn’t have them as they had broken earlier on that day! But i found myself drawing a picture of glasses and three times the letters HC underneath! The holiday camp you refer to.. Firstly letters HC? I also got the words: ‘People go there sometimes’ and then Pot Of Gold. I got the words, top of the moors, but like Miko, i see a ditch, as if it’s down in the moors, like a dip. The car was a Ford Anglia, but who’s to say they didn’t use another. I got the letters AO. I also drew a stone, which has two lines of an inscription, i see grey – the colour of the stone. I also seen a male figure running his finger around the boys face (kind of a sexual affection) and have just read that the murderer was a sexual psychopath! I get the impression he was being humiliated, but without realising. You’re right angel, he had that colour hair! I did get a form of strangling which is what is supposed to of happened, but taking into account, this is what THEY the murderers have said, we won’t actually know the true details unless the body is found, I got shaking, as if he was shook, but that also comes under the humiliating process. I also got the word ‘coal’ and drew a picture of a piece of coal in a hand! I know in the film, they’d go to the moors and have picnics and take photographs, and in my vision (which was black and white) she posed for a photo. The dip which I see may have three to four bricks in the ground as if it is the remains of a small derelict wall!! I get a telephone cord (black) around his neck, and i feel i can’t breathe, aswell as cotton wool in his nostrils? I am going to take all of our details, list them in certain ways and try and pass them onto the police. Please keep the insights coming though, it all counts.

over 12 years ago

I got the impression right away that it is very near where the couple stayed ….perhaps they were there for a night or two …don’t know …for some reason they did not get to dispose of him like the others …people around …also saw the old car too …I think the old car is still there abandoned as it was then .