when will I meet my soulmate the one I meant to be with?

over 13 years ago

Hi my name is Renee I am 27 years old female born September 3, 1982. and would like to know who and when will I meet my the one my soulmate the one I’m meant to be with? I do get notice by guys and sometimes approach by guys but none of them see to interest me I feel nothing for them..to the point where I just look at them as a friend, brother figure or I end just speaking to them when i see them around….it seems that nobody interests me at all…and sometimes i feel like there is no one out here for me,,,

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello Dear Renee I Would Live To Help You I See Plenty In Your Near Future And I Would Like To Get Straight In To It So Contact Me Live Chat Right Away ….God Bless

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I know it is very frustrating waiting for your true love. I can tell you exactly when you will meet him with all details. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Looking forward to bringing you peace!

over 13 years ago
deedri's photo

darlene (deedri)

4 posts

hello renee want real answers to your questions i will give you free chat minutes to start off with so what are you waiting for you will be glad you did deedri