#1 Psychic Reader

over 5 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

I have been a psychic since before birth but I’ve been giving insightful readings for the past 12 years now. My grandfather was a psychic medium and passed it onto many of his sons, and I’m the first female in our family tree to be blessed with this power.

I give psychic readings by combining my God-given gift with my clairvoyant abilities and channel any energies and spirits around you to look into the future and the past and see what has been broken, what is to come for you, what we need to do in order to help your situation and decipher it for once and for all and I also tune in on other people’s intentions and thoughts for you and of you.

I do give readings on all aspects of life such as love, lifestyle, business/career, health, family/friendships, spiritual wellness, mental wellness, anxiety/depression, past lives, pet readings, energy readings and healing, chakra readings, crystal healings, and much more. I do specialize in all and any love matters though.

Whether you’re going through a break up, a divorce, a rocky relationship, if you’re unsure whether to give love a chance after being heartbroken before, if you’re unsure what the future holds for your love life, rest be assured, I will help you in this.

BIG DISCLAIMER is that I do NOT do ANY type of VOODOO. BLACK MAGIC. ROOT WORK. NEGATIVE SPELLS/CURSES.

I grew up in a Christian family and household and I am 100% a believer of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Most of my work is through prayers as well. As I do feel God blessed me with my gift. I am a lightworker. I pray and hope to be able to light a wick in peoples dim lives and help them find the spark they’re looking for and guide them in life and love. To give YOU the clearer view that you know you deserve!