How to make your New year Resolutions Successful and Positive for 2015 - Bring in Love and Happiness in your life - Special New Year's day Rate

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Every December 31st as we approach the beginning of a new year, we make our new year’s resolutions, trying to stick to them for as long as we can Whichever new year’s resolutions you make, let’s motivate one another to make our resolutions successful and most of all bring us love, happiness, positivity and most of all spiritual awareness.

Lose weight and get into shape – This is very common new year’s resolution right now for 2015 and most failed resolution that people make all the time. When a goal is set to high, will cause some failure (lose 20 in a month) now setting a more realistic approach like for example set a small min goal like lose 2 1/5 lbs per week and start working out first 3 times a week, gradually adding more activities of fitness along with more days of the week.

Eat clean and healthy – The best one, you can do it, try staying away from processed foods, all GMO and artificial ingredients is the best place to start, incorporating whole real and if you can organic foods to your family, first it may be a challenge to get everyone liking it, try making changes one day at a time.

Stop smoking – This is a terrible bad habit, the quicker you quit the better, try getting support from family and friends or join an online support group, this is very toxic to your health and a very expensive habit.

Getting out of debt –This is a difficult one, and it can be done, think positive that you get there in time.

Start new business or find a new Job – Don’t be scared to try something new, it’s time to start new energy in 2015.

Finding true Love – You need to be positive to attracting new love into your life, or if you are healing from a love relationship and want to find your true Soulmate or Twinflame, dating and starting a new relationship does takes time, but sometimes a reconciling with a previous love relationship is in your future too, so it’s best to not to rush into anything you’re not comfortable with.

Getting closer relationship to God – This is my favorite, if you are or not religious (I’m Christian), our spirit needs to be fed and grow, getting s closer relationship to God is powerful, adding prayer and meditation is going to help you get stronger. There are many ways to open and develop your spirituality.

Make your resolutions successful, try put the energy to work. If you are looking to lose lbs, see a dietitian to help you on a weight loss plan or eat smaller portions, avoid the quick fix, they are not healthy and don’t last. Watch your food choices and most of all for calories.

Make this Commitment to yourself. It’s not about completing the new year’s resolution in 2015, this is about making everyday a better “You” and improved life with spiritual balance .

Try surrounding yourself with positive family and friends having a supportive group around you. There are many different supportive sources, this could be online support groups, blogs, try networking on social media sites, you can meeting many new friends there.

The main focus is you and being the best you can be for 2015 and love yourself for who you are.

This is the best time to get a Psychic and spiritual Reading and Find what is in store for you and what to expect for 2015.

I will be online New year’s eve and Day, if I’m offline please email me.

Special New year’s new year’s day 10 min- $20 Must mention this post.

Happy New Year to you and your family!