Essential Oil Love Potions for 2019

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

May this post help you manifest MORE love and romance in the months to come. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Did you know that many essential oils work just like an aphrodisiac?

Rose oil has long been considered the scent most capable of attracting male attention (so if you’re wanting to lure a man … give rose oil a try!). Meanwhile, Patchouli essential oil is believed to have a sensually alluring quality to attract a female lover.

Here are even more essential oils with aphrodisiac properties:

~ Cinnamon oil(be sure to dilute this as it can BURN the skin)

~ Sandalwood oil (for attracting females)

~ Ylang Ylang (for attracting males)

~ Jasmine (for attracting males)

Love, warmth, and aromatic delight!

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Great post :)

I’m obsessed with essential oils. SunTiger what’s your all time favorite EO that you just can’t get enough of?

Mine would be frankincense.

Violet

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Hi Violet,

Very nice. Frankincense is made from tree resin and is very popular as a sacred scent in many different religious traditions (think of the three Magi for instance when they brought that resin as a gift to the Christ child).

I wear rose oil (not to lure a man, but because I just love it and want my grandchildren to smell rose when I hold them in my lap).

Essential oils are fascinating because they can influence us in ways we don’t realize. Example: A psychologist was dealing with reluctant clients from the criminal system and tried using various essential oils in the waiting room to see if any of them helped his patients relax enough to be more receptive to therapy. The scent that made people the most amicable and most willing to participate with therapeutic suggestion turned out to be nutmeg essential oil.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi SunTiger,

This is such an interesting post! Thanks for bringing up the topic. I’ve always loved essential oils. I make a lot of my own bath and body products using oils.

They truly can influence people and change their moods. EO’s are such a wonderful tool.

Every time I do a reading for a client I wear an EO mix to help my intuition. Some of the oils it includes are Haitian Vetiver, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass. It helps me focus.

Zella

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Very cool Zella,

Anything that helps you focus is a good thing. I know many people who wear special clothing like a prayer shawl to get into that place of spiritual zen so they can focus.

I’m surprised your essential oil for “increased intuition” did not include Frankincense (one of my favorite aromas) because it is purported to activate both the crown and brow chakras.

Another tool for improving intuition is to meditate and even to focus on the color purple. I love this kind of topic. Thank you for engaging me with it.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi SunTiger,

Yes! This is an informative topic. Thanks for starting the thread.

Frankincense and Myrrh are the traditional gifts of the Magi.

I love do the smell of Frankincense, Myrrh and Cinammon mixed together. It reminds me of when I was a child, when my dad or grandmother would take me to the Voudou Shops in New Orleans.

Smells such are a powerful tool. The right mix can influence feelings and even take one’s memory back in time.

So what EO’s do you other advisors find usefu or nostalgic? Are there any essential oils or blends help you to feel connected with spirit?

Zella

Loving this thread, Suntiger!!!

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

love this post! thaks for sharing suntiger!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

495 posts

Zella,

I am clairsentient so I can say with certainty that – beyond an essential oil’s aroma being able to take our memory back to the last time we experienced that delightful scent – aromas can also connect us with our spirit ancestors (example: a grandma who always wore rose oil can cause us to smell rose oil to let us know when she is near).

Grateful you all like this post (Hi Psychic Mermaid <3>

SunTiger