sending false dogma to the pound.-pt. 1

over 5 years ago

dog·ma ˈdôɡmə/Submit noun a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

-

So what dogma are we tackling today?

Whelp! I want to get into energy, understanding how it works and how its ‘sent’ ‘received’ -

its gonna be an indirect tackle.. but if you really dig into the information here it will make a lot of sense when the pieces all come together..

were all getting readings and asking questions about life and the partners we want or the money we could only have – that we dont ask..what are we doing here?

I had a client call me earlier with the concerns that a reader had taken advantage of their finances, telling them it would require a great amount of money to do the work with them and that without it the negativity would stay.

This is the exact source of false dogma, that i’m trying to let die off in the spiritual community.

ENERGY IS AIR, everybody. QI= ENERGY = AIR.

but to be more specific, gas, aether, spirit- air is a part of that.

Air leaves our bodies when we’re ready to transcend. Air enters for the first time. Air leaves at our most intense kiss. We have given them our energy.

Air travels over time and space. It, just like gas, retains memory, experience, and in turn we can send- and receive it.

So/ negative energy or gas can become trapped in us when our bodies are more acidic or – in the spiritual realm [darker]

it can make us sick. how we process our feelings and emotions what surrounds us all carries ‘energy/gas/air’—

What you eat contains it. What plants surround you contains it. Water contains it.

If it can contain gas or air, it is energetic and it can be communicated with. You can obtain the energy of or retain the memory of its form.

Once energy is received, it can either change its form or leave a more intensified version of itself -

You can either do good or do bad, but what controls the energy is INTENT -

MIND/BODY/SOUL -

these are all linked.

So how do you get rid of negative energy?

Change the air around you.

Reinvite the sensory experience in a new healthy way-

pick foods higher in alkaline.

this is why breathing techniques and meditation is so effective.

When you breathe easier, you feel better.

but mainly and mostly -

focus on your intent.

question why you want something.

see how you are affecting others

QI [breathing pattern]

and finally – do everything with an attitude of understanding – if your goal is to understand, 100% – You will get all the answers you need from the people you hadnt first understood.

For now, love and light.

JADE-0. TGO

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI JADE, GOODMORNING AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR CLAIRIFYING THAT BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN’T COMPREHEND WHAT THE MEANING OF TRUE ENERGY REALLY MEANS. YOUR RIGHT. IT IS AIR AND HAS TO DO A LOT WITH MIND, BODY AND SOUL. PART OF THE PROBLEM IS THO A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO LAID BACK TO FIX THE NEG ENERGIES AROUND THEM, THATS WHY THEY NEED HELP AND GUIDENCE ALONG THE WAY. ANYWAY ONCE AGAIN THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU, ALWAYS NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

over 5 years ago

Hey Miss Tula! I appreciate so much that you appreciate. its great to see others who want to get the truth out there