letting go of people that hurt you

over 6 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

As hard as it is too let go sometimes it’s for the best, Some people will never change and they are set in there ways. There’s so many things i can say, Some people like to hurt you and cause you pain.

God allows you to have these people in your life so that you can learn a lesson what that lesson is I couldn’t tell you, All i know is that you can try your best but if they countie to behave in a manner that is not only displeasing,,But hurtful.

Making you believe or feel everything is your fault. Without taken any responsibility for their own actions. Then you have a problem you have to either let go and move on,, Our give them an ultimatum and see it through,

Most of the time they dont change they get worse! I don’t encourage divorce but i also do not believe in allowing another human being o be mentally abusive.

Because you end up with the illusion that you are the problem “they” cause you to believe or feel like you just keep making all the wrong decisions and everything you say and do can and will be held against you

That’s when you know it’s time to move on break free of the abuse and let go give it to god and ask him to lead you  on your path.
This applies to all kinds of relationships including family siblings friends etc,

and any one who is abusing you

No matter how much they mean to you, You have to walk away maybe not forever but until you are ready till you are grounded enough to deal with them. Remember it’s okay to say no

Sometimes that means goodbye an you have  to be okay with that so fight for your happiness and peace of mind.
Love and Light

I hope this encourages you to be strong enough to fight and remove yourself out of the situation