Curses, Hexes, and Spells...Oh My!

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Well, it’s Halloween & Samhain Weekend and I knew this would come up eventually. So, here goes…

Please, please use your intuition & common sense when hiring any type of spiritual worker. Especially, if you want magical services performed.

As psychics, mediums, healers, and spiritual workers there are many of us who connect with people who insist they are cursed or that someone has put a love spell on their former partner and that is why the person left.

I am telling you that about 90% of the time that is total baloney and completely untrue.

Many times people are being told that so that they will shell out loads of cash to have the problem taken care of but there really is no problem.

I am not saying that such workings don’t exist and I am in no way saying that there are not people who can do both workings and do them effectively but they are actually in the minority. Workers that can work both sides with that level of precision spend years trying to perfect it but they are also naturally gifted for that type of work.

Everyone is not called to do that type of work and everyone does not need those services. The people who can work both sides like that take their work incredibly seriously and do not enter into any business agreements lightly because they understand what may be asked of them. It is not casual and it is meant to be taken very seriously.

Many times people leave because the spiritual lesson we needed has been given and they need to move on. They are not under a spell. They are simply moving to the next phase in their life, and we should as well.

What one may believe is a curse may actually be a series of unwise decisions or allowing people into our lives who did not have our best interest at heart. Sometimes we don’t have healthy boundaries and allow ourselves to be drained dry.

Many of these things can be solved with self healing, counseling, a personal spiritual practice, healing our childhoods, and also learning how to develop mature communication skills.

And finally, if you are going to a worker and they will not quote you a price for the service, don’t hire them. I can promise you that when they get done you will have a bill in the thousands with no forseeable results. Please be careful. Magic is real, beautiful, and very much alive but you have to know who and what you are dealing with.

Love, peace, and wisdom to you. We all have the gift of spiritual discernment. We just need to practice. Use it and use it well! We all have spiritual guides too. Communicate with them. They are here to help.

Always,

Nicole

over 8 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Very Nice and Very True.

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Thank you Heavenly!