LEARNING WHEN TO "LET GO"

over 8 years ago

Letting go of someone you are madly in love with and who does not love you back in the same way can seem impossible. You maybe getting psychic insight on the other person wanting to find out as many details of this persons life as you can. And that is fine … nothing wrong with that and totally understandable apart from 1 small point.

YOU!

So often we get so wrapped up with the “other” person especially if its over or you are never going to be together that we forget ourselves. And if you feel yourself asking the same questions time and again about a certain person maybe it is time to start asking questions about YOU. Not only to a reader but to yourself. Its easy to forget “self” in such situations and almost second nature to put that other elusive person on a pedestal. Well if they are not coming back its time to get serious and do something about how YOU move forward.

Remove them from that pedestal …( they were not truly as great as we imagined they were trust me ;)... The mind can play quite clever tricks ) on us when the thing we “think” we desire so much can not be ours. Put yourself on that pedestal and start to focus only on yourself. It will feel alien at first and wont take away what ever pain you are feeling. But give it time and you will start to feel better about yourself and your life situation in general. This I promise you and has been proven time and time again.

And then when you feel ready why not have a Psychic reading about the most important person in your life which is YOU. I mention the word YOU allot in this short article because learning to be with YOU is all a part of the journey of knowing when to finally let go of a person or a past that can never be.

Take some time to explore your options. Ask a few radical questions such as “will I actually meet someone who gives a damn ? ” And in doing so you can really start to focus on your own future , new happiness and in the end New love. Get busy with you life and in Learning When To Let Go … you can quickly fast track yourself out of misery and onto something new and better than you had probably imagined.

:) Psychic Dino

=========

Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the feed back and comments on this article that some of you sent to my inbox :)